You want to rank higher in searches? Then you need a blog. Right now, if not sooner. Search engine optimization (SEO) is strengthened with regular blog posts.
A powerful way to increase traffic to your website, improve your search engine rankings and offer solutions to people’s needs is through a blog. It really is that simple, however, the execution is not so simple.
An interesting thing about blogging is this, and it seems like a paradox: SEO is good for blogs; blogs are good for SEO. It’s kind of like a win-win situation. If your website follows the best practices of SEO, then the likelihood of people finding your site and your blog improves. At the same time, by regularly and routinely writing and posting blog posts, the odds of people finding your site and blog improves greatly.
Think of it this way: If your site has just the basic pages, like Home, Contact Us, Services, Photo Gallery and a couple others, then there are just a limited number of pages for searches to put their “hooks” into your site.
Here are just some of the reasons why a blog is important on your site:
- Improves SEO rankings
- Provides fresh content on your site
- Delivers valuable, relevant information to turn visitors into customers
- Helps build relationships with site visitors, which develops trust, name recognition and confidence in your company
- Offers more opportunities to develop keywords and long tail keywords
- It will entice people to subscribe to your blog to get the latest information about something they care about
- And, so much more.
Blogging requires effort, consistent effort. If you are not a writer or you simply do not have the time to write, then contact us to see how we can be part of the solution. You can reach out to us here.